Cancellation Policy and Cancellation Insurance
Cancellation insurance enables you to receive a partial refund in the event that you must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Register by April 7 for free Cancellation Insurance.
- Register after April 7 for Cancellation Insurance, priced as follows:
- $42 for an adult
- $32 for a commuter adult
- $15 for a Shabbat-only adult
- $11 for a child
- $6 for a Shabbat-only child.
- If you have cancellation insurance and must cancel on or before July 23, you will receive a refund of your Institute fees minus a $35 administrative fee per person.
- If you cancel after July 23, you will receive a refund of your Institute fees minus a $300 administrative fee per person.
- If you do not purchase cancellation insurance at the time that you register, and need to cancel, refunds will be allocated as follows:
- Cancel on or before May 31: Institute fees refunded minus a $75 administrative fee per person.
- Cancel between June 1 and July 9: Institute fees refunded minus a $150 administrative fee per person.
- Cancel between July 10 and July 22: Institute fees refunded minus a $225 administrative fee per person.
- Cancel on or after July 23, “no show” on site, or leave early — No fees refunded.
Supplemental fees for services arranged by the NHC (housing, golf-cart, and babysitting) will be refunded in full only if the NHC can cancel them without incurring a penalty.
Any outstanding bills from previous Summer Institutes and regional retreats must be paid in full before you may register for 2010.
Membership dues are non-refundable and tax-deductible. Administrative fees retained by the NHC may be considered a tax-deductible contribution.
Permission to be Photographed
In submitting your registration form, you hereby grant permission for your image and/or the images of your child(ren),captured at the Institute through video, photo, and digital camera, to be used in official NHC promotional material, including but not limited to news releases, publications, videos, and the NHC website. I further waive rights of compensation or ownership.
As an Institute participant, you agree to be automatically subscribed to the NHC's email contact list, and to receive occasional email updates from the NHC office. You may opt out from receiving this information by contacting the NHC office.