When should I arrive? When should I plan to leave?
Check-in is on Monday, July 29th, from 1:00- 4:30 pm. Please make every effort to arrive by 4 pm.
Orientations on Monday afternoon:
- 2:00-4:00 Kids Camp Staff Orientation
- 2:30-3:15 Campus Tour
- 3:30-4:30 Teacher Orientation
- 3:30-4:00 Kids Camp Welcome
- 4:00- 4:30 Kids Camp and Evening Child-care Orientation
- 4:15-5:00 First-Timer Orientation
- 5:00-5:45 Opening Ceremony
- 6:15-7:15 Zeitler Fellows Orientation Dinner
Check-out on Sunday, the 4th, will be open between 8:30am-11: 30 am. The closing program will take place between 9:30-10: 15 am.
Air, Bus, and Train
We will run shuttle vans between campus and Bradley International Airport and Hartford Train/Bus Station (Amtrak and Greyhound/Peter Pan buses). *Please note that the Megabus uses a different location in Hartford and there will not be shuttle service at that location.
Arrival: Shuttles will run (approximately) between 11 am-3 pm on Monday, July 29th.
Departure: Shuttles will run (approximately) between 8 am-2 pm on Sunday, August 4th
Cost per person per transfer is $10 per person for the train/bus station and $15 per person for the airport. All shuttle vans are wheelchair accessible.