A few things to consider when preparing to register:
1. Your prompt sign-up will be very helpful to us in planning and assuring that we have enough people to move ahead with the retreat. It is also possible that we will reach capacity for the retreat.
2. You will be asked to pay your fee in full. We cannot offer refunds and we suggest that you purchase travel insurance in case you need to cancel.
3. Financial accessibility is a value of NHC. Our costs to run the retreat are about $1200, and that will be the standard rate. We are offering the option to receive a $400 discount, which you can self-select, and also a supporter rate that includes making a $400 donation. For those who want a private room (a single), there will be a $150 additional fee, and there will also be an option to reserve a room with a private bath for an additional fee. If you would like to request a further fee reduction, contact the office prior to registration. We have limited grant funds available for this retreat.
4. For those of you who are planning to join us, be thinking about how you’d like to contribute, whether leading davening or offering a workshop or helping with shlepping, etc. There will be a place on the registration to indicate volunteer interests.
5. In terms of COVID safety, we are working towards holding meals and activities outdoors, as much as possible. We will require daily testing and masking at indoor gatherings for the whole community. There are further details in registration.
6. We are offering a series of wonderful online classes at the end of July. Registration for those classes is coming soon! Stay tuned!
Register here: https://cvent.me/2O85Z0?RefId=website