(Personal information will be collected with ticket purchase. Dues are REQUIRED from all registrants.)
The National Havurah Committee is hosting an online Summer Institute, and we’d love to see you there. Join us for online Summer Institute July 25- August 8, 2021.
We invite you to purchase tickets (for you & your household) to Summer Institute which will allow you to login into our event platform, Sched, to pick your courses. If you are applying for financial assistance, skip the steps to register and read the Financial Assistance section below before you make a purchase.
Steps to Register:
1. Click on the blue ‘Buy Tickets‘ button. Then click on the green ‘Tickets’ box in the next window.
2. Apply your Coupon (if desired)- This year we are offering 3 coupons that can be applied to your ticket at 10%, 25%, and 35%. These are in place of our usual sliding scale. To use one of the coupon codes, enter SAVE 10, SAVE25, or SAVE35 at the top left of the ticket choice page where it says ‘Enter Promo Code’. You will see the discount apply to all of the ticket types below.
3. Pick your ticket(s)- Be sure to choose the number of tickets you would like in the dropdown to the right of each ticket type.
4. You may purchase additional tickets for anyone in your household using a different email for each one. EACH TICKET MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH IT IN ORDER TO CREATE AN INDIVIDUAL SCHEDULE. Children’s tickets may be purchased using their Guardian’s email and the Guardian will be able to pick their schedule for them in Sched.
5. Scroll down below the tickets to Pay DUES (REQUIRED)– Individual Dues are $40 and Family Dues are $80. Please put the appropriate amount in the dues box.
6. Scroll down below the tickets to make a donation if you are able. Help keep the Summer Institute accessible to all!
7. Click ‘Checkout’
8. Answer some questions for us! Questions with a red star are mandatory, make sure you use the scroll bar and scroll down to see them all. We appreciate your input, it helps us improve our programming each year.
Once your purchase is confirmed, you (and your household) will receive email invites to pick your courses in Sched.
We have three different coupons to choose from this year; 10%, 25%, and 35% off any ticket type. If you require more assistance, please apply for a grant and do NOT complete the purchase process. Those awarded grants will be sent a unique code. For questions about financial assistance, please reach out to the Grants Committee at email@example.com.
Share with friends and family that we are offering 50% off our FULL ACCESS ticket to newcomers!! Registration opens June 1, 2021.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
NHC Dues (tax-deductible)
Everyone who attends Institute pays dues; dues can also be added to your ticket when checking out. Dues are tax-deductible.
- $40 per individual
- $80 per family
The dues year follows the Jewish calendar so those who have paid dues since the Fall of 2020 do not have to pay again for the 2021 Summer Institute. Dues payments are non-refundable.
This year we are offering 3 coupons that can be applied to your ticket at 10%, 25%, and 35%. These are in place of our usual sliding scale. To use one of the coupon codes, enter SAVE 10, SAVE25, or SAVE35 at the top of the ticket choice page where it says ‘Enter Promo Code’ at the top left. You will see the discount apply to all of the ticket types below.
Those who are able to pay $400 are encouraged to do so. You can add a donation to your ticket when you add your dues. Donations support Institute programming, teachers, and subsidized pricing to make Institute accessible, staff salaries, supplies and office costs.
This year we are offering three coupons to make the Institute accessible. You can choose from 10%, 25% and 35% off a Full Access ticket, the Summer Institute Lite ticket, and the Children’s Admission. To use one of the coupon codes, enter SAVE 10, SAVE25, or SAVE35 at the top of the ticket choice page where it says ‘Enter Promo Code’ at the top left. You will see the discount apply to all of the ticket types below.
We strongly encourage those who need additional assistance to apply for the level of grant that would make coming to Institute possible for you – we want to see you there! If you would like more than 35% off, please apply for a grant here.
Applications for registration and travel grants are processed in the order they are received until our grant budget is exhausted. For best results, apply early! Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
NHC dues are required of everyone ($40/individual; $80/family), and are not subject to Grant Awards.
Applicants will receive a response within 4 business days of their application submission.